Last week, a fellow blogger nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
What a surpise! Thank you A Better Year to a Better Life!
So I am asked to provide 7 random facts about myself and then nominate 15 other bloggers…Here it is!
1. My favorite television program ever is Scrubs
2. I love to play racquetball and one day I hope to beat my husband in a game (where I don’t get a head start in points)
3. I am terrified of burglars in the middle of the night
4. I could eat chips and queso every single day for the rest of my life
5. I enjoy cleaning, seriously. It is calming and provides an enjoyable sense of accomplishment when I am done
6. When I grow up I want to be an art teacher
7. On my ipod I have everything from Eminem to Jewel
I don’t have as much time to follow blogs like I want to, but of the ones I have a chance to read below are my favorite (in no particular order):
2. Medal Slut
11. My Pinky Toes
12. Run Like a Girl
13. Katie Moves
14. Work in Progress
And last but not least…gotta give a shout out to a friend of mine (she would blog more often if she wasn’t so busy being awesome!)
“Learn to adjust yourself to the conditions you have to endure, but make a point of trying to alter or correct conditions so that they are most favorable to you.” -William Frederick Book